Join or Renew Your Membership Today!
By becoming a member of organized dentistry, you’re ensuring that your voice and the needs of the profession are being represented on every level. Whether you are looking for education, practice support, protection, or for a stronger voice in government, you’ve come to the right place.
Members also enjoy these benefits:
- Complimentary attendance to the Society’s CE meeting series offered between September-May
- Exclusive invitations to Society networking events and career workshops
- Discounted registration rates and members-only access to the annual Mid-Atlantic Dental Meeting
- Maintenance of your CE records
- Influential voice in advocating for dentist friendly legislation both at the local and federal levels
- Reduced advertising rates in the Society’s monthly newsletter
- Access to discounted goods and services through DCDS Affinity Programs
- Entry into the DCDS/ADA Find-A-Dentist website tool
How do I apply?
Please complete a membership application packet in order to apply for membership. This packet includes a:
- 2015 DCDS and ADA Member Application;
- PDF or JPEG copy of your DC dental license; and
- Letter of Recommendation from a current member (if applicable)
Return these documents to the DCDS Business office via email, fax (202) 367-2163 or regular mail in order for DCDS Staff and the Board of Directors to review your application packet.
How much are dues?
Current annual DCDS membership dues are $505. Special rates are available for full-time faculty members, students, recent graduates and federal military professionals. Current American Dental Association dues are $522.
Does DCDS have a payment plan?
Yes. The DCDS has numerous payment options to fit every member’s need. Contact the DCDS Business Office to learn more.
Already a member?
If you are already a DCDS member, please login to the ADA.org website to pay your annual dues online.