DC Dental Society members receive the following benefits.
- Complimentary attendance to the Society’s CE meeting series offered between September-May
- Exclusive invitations to Society networking events and career workshops
- Discounted registration rates and members-only access to other continuing education events
- Maintenance of your CE records
- Influential voice in advocating for dentist friendly legislation both at the local and federal levels
- Reduced advertising rates in the Society’s monthly newsletter
- Access to discounted goods and services through DCDS Affinity Programs
- Entry into the DCDS/ADA Find-A-Dentist website tool
Health Policy Institute
Healthy Policy Institute, a thought leader and trusted resource for critical policy knowledge, produces research briefs and survey reports on the dental profession and U.S. health care system. Visit ADA.org/HPI to learn more and download information.
Stay current with respected information.
Capture the latest developments in dental research, practice and issues affecting the profession.
- The Journal of the American Dental Association (JADA), mailed monthly, and online
- ADA News, mailed biweekly, and online
- ADA Facebook
- ADA Twitter
Be confident with endorsed financial programs.
ADA Members Insurance Plans and ADA Business Resources offer members options that have been researched and endorsed by the ADA and ADA Business Resources. Learn more at Insurance.ADA.org
and ADA Member Advantage
Save money with member discounts.
Save money when you travel with the ADA Member Travel Program. Visit ADA.org/travel and save on hotels, car rentals and air fare to ADA meetings. Members also receive significant discounts and special product offers on practice and patient materials through the ADA Catalog at ADA.org/store.
Build your community of colleagues and friends – and earn CE.
Meetings at the local and state level, as well as national meetings such as ADA annual meeting give you a variety of ways to learn, network with your peers and have fun. And if you want to earn CE when it’s convenient for you, check out JADA.ADA.org and ADACEonline.org.
Your patients trust you. And when you recommend oral care products with the ADA Seal of Acceptance, you can trust that an independent scientific organization has evaluated the safety and efficacy of those products based on the latest scientific knowledge. When was the last time you reviewed the list of Accepted products? Do it today.
Submit and maintain your credentials in one central place.
The ADA and CAQH have teamed up to help streamline the paperwork process so you can spend more time with patients – and your family! Learn more about The ADA® credentialing service, powered by CAQH ProView® by visiting ada.org/credentialing.