Unless otherwise indicated, all monthly meetings have the same registration fees:
- DCDS members: $0
- DCDS members plus one non-member dentist guest: $0; guest must be registered in advance of the meeting and may attend only one meeting as a guest
- Non-member dentists, including non-DCDS ADA members: $75 (virtual meeting, webinar or course recording), $110 (in-person meeting)
- Dental team members: $45 (virtual meeting, webinar or course recording), $75 (in-person meeting)
- Dental Students: $0
Refunds and Cancellations
DCDS will refund the registration fee amount in full if a request is received in writing no later than seven calendar days prior to the monthly meeting date. After that date, DCDS will refund the registration fee minus a $50 processing fee for any registered attendee who did not attend the meeting and sent a written request within 30 days after the event. Please send all requests for refunds to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the event that DCDS must cancel due to inclement weather or speaker illness or travel complications, DCDS will refund all registration fees in full.
Course Length and Credit Hours
DCDS offers 2.0 continuing education (CE) credits for all monthly meeting presentations (virtual and in-person) unless otherwise noted. Monthly meetings offering 2.0 CE credits are typically divided into two sessions, with CE credits offered as follows:
- Session 1*: 6 pm to 7:00 pm; 1.0 CE credit
- Session 2:* 7:15 pm to 8:15 pm; 1.0 CE credit
* Start and end times are approximate.
Attendees may attend one session or both. Each session has its own learning objectives. It is advisable, but not required, to sign up for Session 1 if attending Session 2.
Receiving CE Credit
In order to receive CE credits, attendees must register for the meeting. Advance registration is required for online meetings. Attendees of in-person meetings are encouraged to register in advance, and have the option to register on-site.
For in-person meetings, attendees must pick up their badge prior to the start of the CE presentation. At the end of each session, a session code will be announced. Attendees are responsible for recording the correct session code(s). Attendees must complete an online evaluation with the correct session code to receive CE credit. Attendees who do not complete the online evaluation, or who input an incorrect session code, will not receive CE credit.