How to Use the On-Line Evaluation System
The D.C. Dental Society uses an on-line evaluation system for all continuing education events. In order to get CE credit, all attendees must complete the on-line evaluation. For members and attendees, the on-line system includes these benefits:
- No more waiting! Members and attendees may download, print or e-mail their CE certificate immediately after finishing the on-line evaluation.
- Easy to use! Members and attendees can complete the on-line evaluation on their smartphone, tablet, or computer.
- No new login required! Members and attendees will be able to use their ADA number to access the on-line evaluation.
For members, DCDS staff will continue to upload monthly meeting CE automatically to your DCDS record, as well as send it to AGD if you have provided your AGD number.
How does it work?
1. All registered attendees will receive an e-mail with a link to the evaluation. In addition, you can access the system by clicking on the link below.
2. Your username is your ADA number; the password is "dcds."
3. Complete the three parts of the evaluation in order.
4. Click on the last button to download, print or e-mail your certificate.
Proceed to On-Line Evaluation
See below for Step-by-Step Instructions with Screenshots