How to Use the Online Evaluation System
The D.C. Dental Society uses an online evaluation system for all continuing education events. In order to get CE credit, all attendees must complete the online evaluation. For members and attendees, the online system includes these benefits:
- No more waiting! Members and attendees may download, print or e-mail their CE verification letter immediately after finishing the online evaluation.
- Easy to use! Members and attendees can complete the online evaluation on their smartphone, tablet, or computer.
- No new login required! Members and attendees will be able to use their ADA number to access the online evaluation.
For members, DCDS staff will continue to upload monthly meeting CE automatically to your DCDS record, as well as send it to AGD if you have provided your AGD number.
How does it work?
1. All registered attendees will receive an e-mail with a link to the evaluation. In addition, you can access the system by clicking on the link below.
2. Your username is your ADA number; the password is "dcds."
3. Complete the three parts of the evaluation in order.
4. Click on the last button to download, print or e-mail your verification letter.
Proceed to On-Line Evaluation
See the Step-by-Step Instructions with Screenshots for more information.