Unless otherwise indicated, all monthly meetings have the same registration fees:
- DCDS members: $0
- DCDS members plus one non-member dentist guest: $0; guest must be registered in advance
- Non-member dentists, including non-DCDS ADA members: $75
- Dental team members: $50
- Dental Students: $0
- Refunds and cancellations: DCDS will refund the registration fee amount in full if a request is received in writing no later than seven calendar days prior to the monthly meeting date. After that, DCDS will refund the registration fee minus a $50 processing fee for any registered attendee who did not attend the meeting and sent a written request within 30 days after the event. Please send all requests for refunds to email@example.com. In the event that DCDS must cancel due to inclement weather or speaker illness or travel complications, DCDS will refund all registration fees in full.
Course Length and Credit Hours
DCDS designates all in-person monthly meeting CE presentations for 2.5 continuing education credits. Each in-person monthly meeting includes two sessions, with CE as follows:
- Session 1: 6pm to 7pm; 1.0 CE
- Session 2: 7:30pm to 9pm; 1.5 CE
Attendees may sign up for one CE session or both. Each session has its own learning objectives. It is advisable, but not required, to sign up for Session 1 in order to attend Session 2.
DCDS designates all webinar CE presentations for 1.0 continuing education credits.
Receiving CE Credit
In order to receive CE, attendees must register either on-line or at the meeting and pick up a badge prior to the CE presentation starting. At the end of each session, a session code will be announced. Attendees must complete an on-line evaluation with the appropriate session code to receive CE credit. Anyone who does not complete the on-line evaluation, or input the correct session code, will not receive CE credit.